ARIZONA TAX DEBT ATTORNEY
Get Help With Your IRS Debt Problem
Our tax practice is focused on helping Arizona Clients who have or know they will have IRS debt. We’ve been doing this for a few decades and because of this experience we’re able to help our clients find the best short and long term solutions.
We also take the approach that each Client is unique. We don’t try to oversell potential solutions as a result. We conduct thorough analysis and provide detailed explanation and guidance concerning every potential solution that exists.
Our clients make decisions based on real information and advice…they don’t have to rely on a sales pitch.
The first step and the key to solving most IRS debt problems is to evaluate your financial situation and IRS history. We need to know some important things in order to provide worthwhile guidance. This analysis process takes time and effort, but for our clients who are wage earners, disabled, and/or retirees…we conduct this initial analysis for free.
Some of the things we need to know are in the possession of the IRS and the rest is with you.
IRS History Analysis
We start each case by contacting the IRS and obtaining information and documents that tell us among other things:
- How much debt exists
- Which years are owed
- When the Collection Statute Expiration Date will run out
- Whether the IRS Debt may meet date requirements for discharge in bankruptcy
- Whether a “Final Notice of Intent to Levy” has been issued
- Whether an Equivalent Hearing Request may still be made
- Whether tax returns are missing
- Which returns need to be filed
- What was reported as income for each year where a return needs to be filed
- Whether the IRS has filed returns for you
If you’ll completely fill out a worksheet that we provide, and answer a few questions, we can use that information and the IRS information to determine your best legal options and create a plan to use them.
There are a few truths about the options surrounding IRS Debt that you likely aren’t hearing from the Tax Resolution Industry.
- Most people don’t qualify to settle tax debt for less than what is owed
- Sometimes bankruptcy makes more sense than your other options
- You may not need any help to solve the problem
- Sometimes it’s best….to do nothing or at least to do less than you’d like to do
Once we’ve evaluated your situation based on the review of the IRS history and your worksheet mentioned above, we’ll discuss any of the above that apply. It may be the case that you won’t need our help…or anyone’s help.
We’ll tell you the truth about that.
Flat and Affordable Fee
Not only do we evaluate your IRS history and your completed worksheet for free, if all the tax debt has been assessed and it appears that we can help ….we’ll quote a flat and affordable fee.
Most of our clients are able to pay the fee for help in installments, making it easier to get real help.
TAKE THE FIRST STEP
The first step is to call the office, tell the receptionist that you have a tax debt problem and want to speak with the attorney. During the conversation he will ask you a number of questions, answer yours, and provide direction. He’ll also explain the free evaluation process.
Most of our clients go through the initial IRS and Financial analysis process and than set an appointment, in-person with the attorney, to meet and discuss options.
We look forward to helping you solve your tax debt problem.